Schools

Sponsored by host school Benalla P-12 College
………………….BC
Each Wednesday from 1:00 to 1:45pm
.:

This requires a commitment to have your student leaders attend each week via Lync or Polycom for 8 weeks in Term 2. There are 4 secondary schools involved in Term 2.
To reserve a place in a Term 3 Series  ‘Leave a Reply’ below or email obrien.brendan.p@edumail.vic.gov.au

Benalla P-12 College Hopetoun P-12 College Seymour College
Rushworth P-12 College FULLY SUBSCRIBED

17 thoughts on “Schools

1. I would like to reserve a space for Wodonga Middle Years College Huon Campus in the debating polycom in term 2, but we have Year 9 Debaters only. Will this be a problem?

• At the moment there are Year 5/6 and Year 7 Polycom Debating Series planned for Term 2.
      It would not be fair for your Year 9s to debate against Year 7 students.
      A Year 9 Series is being considered for Term 3.
      I’ll keep you informed Tess.

• Thanks Brendan, I thought I may just try! But we would be interested in Term 3 if something comes along for Year 9!
        Tess

2. This sounds like a great idea – I’d love to add my Grade 5/6 class too but it’s not logistically possible while we are on 2 campuses. The Year 7’s are actually in a Year 7/8 setting – I guess it’s not possible to add some Year 8’s considering the above message…

3. It look like I actually omitted the real reason for messaging – please put our Year 7’s down for the program!
    Anne

4. Hi Brendan,

Thanks for that, it looks fantastic. I passed it on to our debating coordinator who would like to get in touch with you.

Cheers,
    Adam